Ready to tackle the COVID-19 outbreak, Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL (MTL) is well aware of the severity of the spread and cares about potential impacts on customers. Therefore, MTL would like to offer free coverage for the infection or death due to COVID-19 to both individual and group insurance customers.
• Receive daily compensation benefit of 1,000 Baht/day in case of hospitalization for up to 30 days.
• Receive death benefit of 100,000 Baht.
Simply download MTL Click Application and easily apply for it with few steps. Download now – 31 March 2020.
For individual and group insurance customers of MTL, additional conditions are as follows:
- The special benefits are for MTL’s individual and group insurance customers whose policies are still in force only.
- Maximum insurable age is 70 years.
- The coverage period is from 28 February 2020, or the date when the customers download MTL Click Application and add policies (whichever is the latest), to 30 April 2020.
- The Company shall not pay benefits to the insured who is hospitalized as an inpatient or passes away due to COVID-19 infection after 30 April 2020.
- In case the insured is hospitalized as an inpatient due to COVID-19 infection before 28 February 2020, the Company shall pay the daily compensation benefit from 28 February 2020 onwards.
- The Company shall pay the special benefits once it receives evidence of the cause of disease or death.
- 1 person is entitled to up to only 1 benefit. The Company shall pay the benefit only once regardless of the number of the customer’s individual and group insurance policies in force.
- The special benefits are offered to customers who download and add polices in MTL Click Application within 31 March 2020 only.
- Submit the claim request form to the Company (direct claim) or contact Tel. 1766.
- Required claim documents are as follows:
1. For non-death claim: copy of identification card/a medical certificate/a medical expense receipt
2. For death claim: copy of identification card/a medical certificate/copy of death certificate